Featured Product: MultiStrike Tungsten
Our Product Feature this week is our MultiStrike Tungsten Electrodes.
Switch to MultiStrike Tungsten for an improved tungsten electrode performance and reduction to health risks.
- Designed to address the growing concerns about the radio-toxic thoria that is present in standard red tipped tungsten electrodes.
- Nonradio-toxic, non-thoriated, non-carcinogenic.
- Will strike 10 times more arcs than a red tipped thoriated tungsten, when tested under identical conditions.
- Each packet of MultiStrike® Tungsten Electrodes carries a total traceability identification.
- Suitable for a wide variety of welding operations, particularly effective in the welding of titanium, stainless steel and aluminum AC and DC.
- MultiStrike® Tungsten Electrodes provide savings through longer life, more strikes per electrode before grinding, less re-work, less wastage and lower power requirements.
- Eliminate the thoriated dust in the atmosphere by changing to MultiStrike® Tungstens so that when there is tungsten grinding dust, it is not radio-toxic.
- Our customers include major international organizations that standardize on MultiStrike® because of their consistency.
- MultiStrike® are the only ones available that are supported by the science of electrode manufacture and performance.