PurgEye 300 Nano Weld Purge Monitor®
PurgEye 300 Nano
The PurgEye 300 Nano is the industry’s most affordable Weld Purge Monitor® capable of accurately reading O2 levels down to 10 Parts Per Million (PPM). This unit is specifically designed for purging applications involving ultra-high purity stainless steel, titanium, zirconium, and nickel alloy, etc. This no-frills, highly accurate monitor is a simplified version of the PurgEye 300 Weld Purge Monitor™.
New Long Lasting,
Low-Maintenance Sensor The Nano comes equipped with a low maintenance, long lasting integrally mounted sensor shielded against electronic interference. This long life sensor avoids the disadvantages of monitors with outdated “wet cell” technology that require frequent re-calibration and sensor replacements.
This unit has no pump and no moving parts to fail. It has no knobs, no switches or controls so it is a simple, truly plug and play monitor.
The World’s first purpose designed Argweld® PurgEye® 300 ‘Nano’ Weld Purge Monitor®
The Argweld® PurgEye 300 ‘Nano’ Weld Purge Monitor® has been specifically designed as a very low cost, basic entry level version of the Argweld® PurgEye 300 for indicating low oxygen levels in inert gas for weld purging down to 10 ppm.
With a large alpha-numeric display, the Argweld® PurgEye 300 ‘Nano’ measures very accurately from 1000 ppm down to 10 ppm.
A unique new low cost lifetime sensor is used which has very little maintenance requirement. The Argweld® PurgEye 300 ‘Nano’ avoids the disadvantages of monitors with ‘wet cell’ technology that have to be constantly calibrated and have sensors replaced.
Argweld® PurgEye 300 ‘Nano’ Weld Purge Monitors® are available for immediate delivery.
- Specifically developed for weld purging of critical ultra-high purity stainless steel, titanium and other joints where data logging, alarms, and other features are not necessarily required.
- Small, lightweight and portable
- Reads from 900 PPM down to 10 PPM
- Low maintenance, long-lasting sensor
- Simple, plug and play operation
- Lowest cost monitor available that is capable of accurate readings down to 10 PPM O2.
- Operating Voltage 115/230 V single phase 50/60Hz, the unit uses an external 12V PSU with an input voltage range of 90 to 260 Vac which is included.
- Fast warm-up time of only two minutes
- Large Alpha-Numeric Display
- Power Consumption 18 W
- Dimensions: 145 x 190 x 70 mm
- Range: 1000 – 10 ppm
- Accuracy: ± 2 % of scale reading
- Includes 40 cm red tube and 1 meter green tube