Qwik Sealfast Pipe Plugs
Typical Qwik Sealfast Pipe Plug Applications:
- Treatment and purification lines.
- Intermediate transmission lines.
- Sub-aqueous transmission and discharge.
- Force main and water main.
- Pumping and lift stations.
- Irrigation supply.
- Cooling lines.
- Pipe line testing.
Qwik-Sealfast Pipe Plug Advantages:
- Line Test Pressures up to 150 PSI.
- High strength corrosive resistant aluminum alloy with SBR rubber.
- Inflates with minimum volume of air.
The Qwik-Sealfast Pipe Plug design utilizes a combination of a positive seal with the restraining tension produced by the set screws on the pipe I.D. to withstand total line loads up to 150 PSI. (consult Factory)