Flexible Enclosures for the Aerospace Industry.
Flexible Enclosures have been designed for applications where a rigid chamber may not be economically viable or where space may be at a premium.
Flexible Enclosure Key features:
- Any company considering the purchase of a rigid Enclosure might be paying ten times to 100 times more than is necessary. Flexible Welding Enclosures® can produce the same quality for a fraction of the price.
- They provide a fast purging time down to a few parts per million (ppm) of oxygen.
- We have manufactured a number of specials for Additive Manufacturing of parts in the Aerospace Industry.
- Standard Enclosures are available for immediate delivery.
- Ideal for small production quantities of items that need total gas coverage as well as single large items with critical joints.
Don’t forget, we have a miniature version of a Flexible Welding Enclosure® made specifically for demonstrations, which fits easily into an overnight bag. This enables you to show customers the concept of an Enclosure, what the fabric feels and looks like, how the arm ports are positioned, what the service panel looks like and how a transfer sleeve works. They can also be easily inflated with a hand pump.